- Extensive knowledge of Doom 3 Radiant, UnrealEd, Hammer, LithTech and Unigine
- Knowledgeable in complex object based and text based scripting.
- Deep knowledge of the design and implementation of in-game economies and
- Solid texture and material creation skills including complex shader design.
- Professional experience in both PC and Console platforms.
- Experienced in Singleplayer, Multiplayer and Co-op design.
- Environment and detail modeling with Maya and 3D Studio Max.
- Solid foundation in 3D design.
Years professional experience.
- 2009 to 2014: Game Designer at Valve Software.
Developing the games Team Fortress 2, Portal 2 and other franchises. Designing
gameplay, levels, modes, features, characters and game systems. Extensive work
creating in-game economies and micro-transactions.
- 2006 to 2009: Senior Game Designer at Monolith Productions.
Xbox 360, PS3 and PC game F.E.A.R. 2 Project Origin.
F.E.A.R. 2 Miniature Replica Soldier and Armored Front multiplayer downloadable
Xbox 360 and PS3 game Condemned 2: Bloodshot.
- 2007 to 2009: Co-Founder and Director of Design at Steampunk Studios.
Developing an original IP for the Xbox360 and PS3 platforms.
- 2005 to 2006: Level Designer at Raven Software.
PC, Xbox 360, and PS3 game Wolfenstein.
- 2003 to 2005: Level Designer at 2015 Inc.
PC and Xbox game Men of Valor Vietnam.
Bachelor of Science Degree
Major: Journalism - Electronic Media/Video Production
Website and content by Cayle
George. Use of content from this website is restricted. Refer to the laws
and regulations governing your area to determine your rights as to the use
of the content contained here in. All textures, levels (maps) and all associated
files are © Cayle George.
Men of Valor - 2015 Inc. 2004
Men of Valor is a first person shooter which takes place During the Vietnam
War. Developed for the PC and Xbox, single player and co-op action explodes
across 13 authentic missions spanning more than 60 levels. Multiplayer support
for up to 24 players on-line - from standard deathmatch to objective based
2 - Monolith Productions 2008
Condemned 2: Bloodshot is the highly anticipated sequel to the Xbox 360 launch
title Condemned: Criminal Origins.
Condemned 2's single player focuses on blood curdling and story-driven melee
combat, while the tense, brutal multiplayer utilizes bone crushing weapons and
forensic tools to deliver thrilling competitive action!
2 - Monolith Productions 2009
F.E.A.R. 2 Project Origin brings the visceral action and intense gameplay of
its predecessor to the next level.
The chilling single player campaign is matched with the fast paced multiplayer.
Online matches feature 6 game modes supporting up to 16 players - Expandable
with the free Miniature Replica Soldier and Armored Front map packs!.
- Raven Software 2009
Wolfenstein brings the Naziís dark obsession with the occult to life with epic
action and harrowing shooter combat. Use a powerful arsenal of both definitive
and occult-enhanced Axis & Allied weapons to beat back a supernatural Nazi force
that is full of surprises.
Team Fortress 2 - Valve Software 2007 - 2014
One of the most popular online action games of all time, Team Fortress 2 delivers
constant free updates - new game modes, maps, equipment and, most importantly,
hats. Nine distinct classes provide a broad range of tactical abilities and
personalities, and lend themselves to a variety of player skills.
2 - Valve Software 2011
Portal 2 draws from the award-winning formula of innovative gameplay, story,
and music that earned the original Portal over 70 industry accolades and created
a cult following. The single-player portion of Portal 2 introduces a cast of
dynamic new characters, a host of fresh puzzle elements, and a much larger set
of devious test chambers.